Thursday 20 October 2011

MUSIC is my DRUG

MUSIC...!music is the best thing in the world..!Do you think so???For me yes of couse!Because music can be my life so fresh...so romantic...so cool...and so HAPPY ^^ i always listen to music.WHEN i sad i will listen it because it can make me better!Music have many kinds such as:ROMANTIC,ROCK,POP,RAP,DISCO,SLOW...etc... For me i like ROMANTIC it make my feel so warm sometimes when i listen music i can cry >_< i so wonder why like this??Maybe the song so so so pity..!And how about you?When you listen to music you ever cry or sad...???Ask yourself and Answer yourself :D hahaha you will know about yourself..!

6 comments:

  1. I never cry when i listen to music. But i always laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ^^ you listened rock or disco????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mey Mey,

    Interesting post. Well done.

    Look at this *WHEN i sad i will listen it because it can make me better!*

    Better would be *When I am sad I will listen to it because it can make be better!*

    What is your favourite song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. teacher philip hahaha thank teacher ^^ i will change it

    ReplyDelete