Thursday 20 October 2011

The friendly dinosaur


Hi!I'm Naruto and I'm going to tell a story about a dinosaur egg


One day I was walking down the street to the beach.When I got there I saw an egg,a giant egg but it was not very heavy.I brought it to an old building where everyone left .Two days later I went to see the egg and it already hatched and "oh my god"it was a dinosaur,a sea dinosaur but it was very friendly and it only eat plant and grass and I named it Kevin.

I kept it in that old building for five month and Kevin grew bigger and bigger till the building was too small for him so I brought him back to the beach at midnight and I said to him"I'll come and visit you every night"but it didn't want to go so I said"go! you can't be seen by anyone else"then he went into the sea.Every night I came to the beach as I promised.One night my mother saw me going out of my room so she called me and said"what are you doing at this hour?go back to bed"so that night I didn't meet Kevin.The next night I went to see him but he didn't show himself because he was mad at me for didn't show up last night.One night the army was practicing their shooting skills just when Kevin was swimming high then the soldiers thought it was an enemy's ship so they fired at him which makes him thought that I told the secret to someone else so he was even more angry at me. A few weeks later everyone knows about Kevin,I don't know how they knew it.One day they were trying to catch him so I ran to beach and tell him to swim down to the bottom of the ocean.At first he didn't listen to me,he was trying to fight back but he can't do anything so he did as I told him and it worked.A few hours later the army thought i was just a big whale so they left.Kevin swam back to the beach and apologize for being angry at me and I forgive him. And from that day we lived happily at the beach.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Interesting story, Naruto!

    I like that you have used paragraphs but perhaps the last long paragraph needs to be split into 2.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete