Thursday 20 October 2011

I wait here for you


A long long ago, One man was living on the Island.And he always use his ship to took a goods to sell for people on the Island. One day while he was walking at night, he saw a beautiful girl immediately but he didn't know that she wasn't a human. The man was going to say'' Who are you? What were you doing here?''. And suddenly the girl said '' I was here for waited my darling and he said he was come back but I didn't see him. He lied me.'' The man said '' I think you should went back to your home because I think he will come tomorrow. It was too late. Suddenly she didn't speak anything and walk to her house.

This night the man can't sleep very well.He think about his business. About the midnight he was asleep. And he dreamed about the girl again. The girl told him estimate her story '' For 10 years ago, I were living happiness with my courage husband but we were very poor. So that why my husband has to work in the country and he promised with me that he will come back but he didn't. About 3 month later, The one business man told me that '' Your husband has a new wife in the town''. ''I am not believe you. My husband love me very much. Why was he do that?'' So I decided to go to the town but I doesn't have the money to go. I have only a ring that he gave me.

At night, when the business's ship was going to the town I gave it to the him but he was very cruel. He didn't took me at the downtown but he tried to kill me on the ship and dropped into the sea. So from that day on, I still waited my darling in this Island and in our cottage that close the beach and I hope that One day, He will come back to me again. And the day that you met me was the day that the cruel business man killed me. He was your father and I will pay it back to you.!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Theary- it's an interesting story!

    *This night the man can't sleep very well*

    Better would be *That night the man couldn't sleep very well.'

    Keep writing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be i don't , not I doesn't:D good writing ... nice job

    ReplyDelete