Thursday 20 October 2011

Trip to the Beach


Hello!have ever go the beach? When there was a holiday I go to the beach and it was amazing . At the beach I can swim and play. when I was tired I can relax under the umbrella and sit down to eat seafood. At the evening we go to the food court and eat dinner when we finish dinner we go to the hotel and rest then we go to sleep. the next morning I go to the Amusement Park. In the Amusement Park there was Extreme Park, Water Park ect. I like swimming so I go to the water park and it was very fun I scream very loud. The other pool is like a beach but it is a swimming pool. I am hungry then I go to buy a box of fried rice and a cup of orange juice, the orange juice is very delicious I ever tasted when I'm full I go and swimming again a few hour later I have stop swimming and I go back to my hotel. I was very tired I sleep for a few hour and I had dinner. And tomorrow I go back to my home.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to go there as soon as I can...

    Look here:
    *Hello!have ever go the beach?*

    Better would be *Hello! Have you ever been to the beach?*

    Remember,too, that all the verbs should be in the past tense. go = went, can = should finish = finished, etc. OK? :-)

    ReplyDelete