Tuesday 18 October 2011

cambodia

Hello everyone, I'm happy to tell you about my country is "Cambodia".


Well, Cambodia, where is an old country that everyone has known it before. There has many beautiful places such as water falls, temples, beaches, and natural places. During vocation many tourism are visiting my country as well. I know one among of the greatest place in my country is Angkor Wat. Every foreigner n national visitors are like to go there because it is an old temple since 1000 years ago. Many statues are holy some people like to go there to pray for their family like to be safe while driving and some people like to go there to search for the information about the previous kings why they can built the best n strong temple as Angkor Wat.


Finally, I just hope that i can go there once to see my greatest temple in the world...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexa, nice to see you writing here!!

    How is your class?

    ReplyDelete