Thursday 20 October 2011

my best holiday


Last summer when the vacation came I recieved a good new from my dad told me that our family has to go to Bali island.Me and my sister were so excited because we never been there before.We can't wait to go so we made countdown. On that day I was so exciting.When the airplane started to fly I start to feel frightening.When we arrived there I felt very fresh and relaxing from hard - working at school.When we arrived at the hotel we also stayed in very comfortable rooms. The hotel has a lot of things like :
swimming pool, spa,restaurants,beach,tennis court,football court,and so much more...........
The morning came my family prepare everything for one day on the beach like: sunglass,sunblock,camera cream,sandals.....
Then we had a special dinner at one famous restaurant.
The morning came me and my dad go to swim at the swimming pool while my mom and my sis go shopping .
The next day came we went to the water park and went to the temple. Then we went to cinema to want a movie.
The next day came I was so sad we had to went home.
I was never forget that day ever in my life

-THE END-

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dadil, thanks for writing about your exciting holiday.

    Have a look at this sentence *Last summer when the vacation came I recieved a good new from my dad told me that our family has to go to Bali island.*

    Better would be *Last summer when the vacation came I received good news from my Dad. He told me that our family was going to Bali island.*

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete