Thursday 20 October 2011

MY BAD TOOTHACHE


I really have a bad toothache today. I tell my mom that i have a toothache. She brings me to the dentist but i don't really wanna go to the dentist. I ask my mom"Should we buy the medicine instead going to the dentist??" She says " No honey, you have to go because i want to make sure that the dentist says ok to you and you better get that tooth out." Oh no!! I hate dentist in my whole life. At 3:30 my mom takes me to the dentist. And then the dentist looks at my tooth she says" Do you ever brush your teeth??" I say " Yes twice a day." Ok the dentist is starting take my tooth out. Ahhh!!! so hurt, i never feel like this before. The dentist finish take out my tooth, hah feel better. The dentist tells me that i should not eat ice-cream and any that cold.

The next day i see the ice-cream in the refrigerator and i take it to eat then my mom shouts from her room" Don't even think about it!!!!! Take it back to the refrigerator!!! Hurry!!!". Ooooh i just hate this time that i can't eat anything like ice-cream or anything that sweet, i can't control it!! Tomorrow i go to the dentist again the dentist says " Congrats you can eat ice-cream and sweets again you're ok now."

Finally, i can eat ice-cream and sweets again, i can eat whatever i want my mom can't stop me now ye-hee!!!! I'm so so happy but anyway i still hate dentist.

2 comments:

  1. I hate going to the dentist! Good story!

    Remember when you are telling a story most of the verbs should be in the past tense. Have a look at your writing again and change them into the past. If you do that your writing will be much, much, much, much, better!

    ReplyDelete