Thursday 20 October 2011

My Terrible Vacation

On my last vocation, It was such a terrible days. I always stayed home alone with my little puppy, Bill. Suddenly, I got a new idea, I decided to go to the beach on my vocation. I traveled by bus for 4 hours.

When I arrived, I felt very happy but a little bit tired. I left the bus a
nd walked through the beach. I didn't see anyone there, excepted me and Bill. I felt strange , I wondered why there was nobody here.

Suddenly, I saw a young man
sitting on the sand. I smiled because I thought that there was a visitor, too. I walked to him and started to ask, "Excuse me!". He didn't reply me. but I started to ask again "Excuse me!! Do you hear me?".Unfortunately, He stood up, dragged my package and ran away. I felt really shocked because I've known that he was a thief. I shouted out loud and chased the thief. But I can't ran anymore, because I felt down to the ground. I started to cry because everything were in there, my money, my passport, my credit cards ... I felt really regret that I shouldn't talked to him. I checked out my purse and I've noticed that I also put some money in there too."Thanks God!" I smiled because I've now gotten some money. I left the beach and walked back to the bus station. I paid the bus and traveled back to my home. I felt like I was in the hell now. I closed my eyes and started to sleep.

Finally, I've arrived home when I opened my eye back. I felt really happy to go back to my house. I smiled and walked into my house. I lied myself on the bed and started to think, "My home is always my best place to stay!".

3 comments:

  1. More good writing from Pisey!

    *But I can't ran anymore, because I felt down to the ground.*

    Better would be *But I couldn't run anymore because I had fallen to the ground.*

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can you change the title * It should be *vacation* :-)

    ReplyDelete