Thursday 20 October 2011

CluB

NIGHT CLUB


Night club is the popular place that people like to go.Boy girl can go in to the club but only 18 year old up can go there.A lot of people say club is happiest place to go because when we go to the club we can drink beer dance and meet some friends.When you are tired or stress with your work after you go to the club every thing are forgot with the sound in the club.By the way if you have friend or your family came from the out country you can invite to go to the club and drink some beer or listen the song in club it make you with your friend happy happy and happy.I really wanna to go there and I hope one day I can go with my family and my friend....!!!!!!But I must study study study,earn a lot of money and wait my ages until 18 so I can go to the night club.

2 comments: