Thursday 13 October 2011

The Alien Dream


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decide to go to school early and do my homework.When I got there,I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby.I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens they looking at me like want really to eat me.Their face look very ugly, green skin and full of blood on their face.I was very scared when my teacher came to me one step and one step.Now my teacher's face look very dirty and cruel.I feel very scared when my teacher said,'' I very hungry......and now I want to eat you '' then he laugh very very loudly I look into his mouth I see the blood in his mouth that fall to the floor when he laugh.I look to the other teacher they all laugh like my teacher their face look like being hungry.I said '' NO No!!! Teacher ''.

I ran out to my class room I want to tell my classmate that our teacher all become an alien.When I arrive the classroom.I was very big surprised again.I said '' OH...My God!! ''because my all classmates become all alien they look like the teacher they all look at me like want to eat me.I said to them'' everyone Don't you know me I'm your classmate''but they don't answer me but they start to ran to me.I feel very scared and I try my best to ran out to the school when I ran out to the door school when suddenly I saw my best friend in front of the school she like everyone in the school too.She walk to me one step and one step now I don't have anyway to run.They all around me then they drag me into the school I feel so scared I think I don't have life anym0re when I shout very very loudly '' OH No!!!!!!''.

When suddenly I just wake up I see myself in the classroom everyone has gone I saw my best friend said to me ''hey Hanni,get up it time to go home now"then I said to her,"What happen???I...I see.. everyone in this school become alien and you too''.Then my friend laugh to me then she said ''My friend it just a dream at the moment you know you sleeping in the class".W
hen I know that I laugh alone I think I become crazy that think a dream to become the true happen.Me and my friend go home together I think that it lucky that it just a dream.

3 comments: