Thursday 13 October 2011

My alien teacher


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework.When I got there ,I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's to find Mr.Barnaby.I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teacher were all aliens So I just go into that room to find my math teacher but when I meet him I saw him was an alien too.He had two huge eyes ,his big brain came out with the blood his saliva is green and he got sunburn on his body.I talked to him about math but he said that "don't worry if you want the high score in the class ,you just bring me a heavy rat and parrot that I saw on his lip It's the bird feather with the fur of animal.And then I came out and think about that is a good idea to get more score in the class .Everyday I always bring him a rat and a parrot and I never tell anyone about because I want the good score in the class. One day I called to me and call me to eat the rat brain with. he said that"It's so delicious" but I disagree about that.
Other day, He told me that he didn't want the rat and and parrot anymore and now he want the candle and glue and He tell me to bring it for him 30 pieces a day.At that night I sleep on the bed and think If I do that anymore I will waste a lot of my money .so I can't sleep at that night so I go to my teacher's house and tell him that I will not do this anymore for him.But when I go there I saw the bright light came out from his house and then I badge the door and I saw the huge spaceship. I didn't see him so I get into the spaceship and I saw he was eating the dog brain and the human brain .I saw his body is different from other day ,He had violet huge eyes his head is very long and his body is very tall and thin with no clothes .can you imagine about his body?I want to say something to him but He said " get out of my spaceship" and then I tell him ton stop the engine now but he said " It will work now at 2 minutes later"then In got out of the spaceship and I Saw his spaceship go through to the moon.
On the morning I saw many police officer around school and all the teacher was arrested by the police because they were all the aliens.At night I think that "Uh! that's maybe my bad dream I never forget it for ever".!!!

4 comments:

  1. you the lucky one who your teacher doesn't change his mine to eat u hehe^^
    good writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy story. But it's also good! You have used your imagination in this post so I liked reading it very much. Well done!

    ReplyDelete