Thursday 13 October 2011

A dream about aliens


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework when I got there ,I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr.Barnaby.

I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens, they speak a weird language that I couldn't understand.When they saw me they looked at me with angry faces. I was so scared I though it was just an imagination but when I walked back to my class , all the students were aliens.

"This isn't just an imagination"I though, then one of the students took out a laser gun. When I saw that laser I was even more scared then I fainted . When I woke up it was just a dream .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Naruto, that is a crazy picture!! There is some good writing here but try and write a story that is a little longer next time. OK? ;-)

    ReplyDelete