Thursday 13 October 2011

Poor Girl


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. But I can't saw it clearly just like a shadow from the light because it was at night and so dark. I was keep walking and see it. But I didn't see or hear anything. Do you know? I was so very scare. I can't do anything at that time. I was just running very quick that I able to do.

In the morning, I didn't tell my mother about that. I just keep everything was OK. Every night after my work. On my way that I went condo by my motorbike. I always saw the box, But I didn't not in the mood of it. Conversely, One day my transportation was crash. So I have to go home by foot. Suddenly, I saw the box and I decide to open it. But I didn't see it. On that time, I saw the another box in the very old house. I opened it, and Shout" Oh my god!!" I saw a dead girl in it. I was so frighten!! And I called to the soon. The police has come and they invited me to proof of the dead girl in the box tomorrow.

Tomorrow has come, I was eat my big breakfast with my family when the phone rang. I picked it up and said"Hello". From the another side that the old lady estimate 45 or 47 years old was cry sad and said " you are person that found the dead girl in the box right! I was her mother.I want to say thanks to you. She leaves home for 2 or 3 days before and I know Why was she died? She died because his boyfriend killed her for money and because his has another girl.And you are the one that she wants you to know".

At 9:00 I was going to the police station. I saw her boyfriend. He killed her girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, who are you? Can you put your name in 'labels,'please?

    There is some grrreat vocabulary in this post! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete