Thursday 13 October 2011

The Old Lamp


While digging in my backyard , I found and old dirty lamp. I started to wipe the dirt off the old lamp, suddenly a genie appeared and promised to grant me three wishes. The first wish is going to be very rich. If i was very rich, I would buy a very big house that have a lot room and the most beautiful living room on the world , I can had a lot of guard, I can buy my own airplane and i can go to the America or other country in the world on holiday, and buy a lot of stuff.
The second is going to be very beautiful. If I was very beautiful I wanted big long hair, beautiful face etc.
The last one is a tricky one, I wanted a magic wand that can wish for anything I want but I think that the genie will not grand my last wish but the genie did grand my last wish for me and I'm very happy.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Phei Eur, this is a good story. Well done. I especially like this: 'The last one is a tricky one'

    ReplyDelete