Thursday 13 October 2011

The Alien That I Met


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework.When I go there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens.And I saw all students were aliens too.I was afraid and scared.In those time, I shouted and ask someone for help but don't have.Then the school was dark and quiet.I don't see anything.I just walked and walked.
1 hour ago I heard someone closed the door.And then the school was light.I was very afraid and saw myself now was in one room.Then I saw in this room have a lot of crops.I was very afraid and afraid.After that I saw many students and teachers that were came to me nearly and said to me slowly.And then I was sleep for long time ago. Finally when I get up, it was in the morning and saw my teacher Barnaby and he ask me why I sleep at school?I told him the story I saw alien in this school.So,I am very afraid and surprised to know this.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sim, that's a good picture that you have put on the blog!

    I enjoyed reading your story- you have used your imagination well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank teacher that read my story-I hoped I can do well than this next story.

    ReplyDelete