Thursday 13 October 2011

My true best friend


One day I followed the evil scientist into a dark room what I saw , I would never forget i saw he turn many cute little bears into a big ugly monsters by put into a potion water in his own laboratory .
but suddenly one of them has turn into a boy and ran away.then I from him straight into a forest where he lived.then I hide behind a tree while he ran to his family but his his family refused to knew him then his dad attacked him but luckily I pushed him away and I'm jumped of the waterfall but luckily the waterfall is short and we both survice the waterfall and we both lied on the grass and he said me "who are you ? and what do you want ? " I said " I'm the one who followed from the laboratory I want you to review your story to me ."
when he finished he story a man behind us hit him then I turn around to ask for his responsibility but he disappeared I called the police to find who did it and I called the hospital too.
One week later he woke up and thank me .
so long is found a family and his parent called him jack . He also studied with me. But what a big surprised the one who hit him was that evil scientist.
The evil scientist are now in jail and jack was the best ever best friend I ever have in the world.


-THE END-

2 comments:

  1. Hello SP Zombie (88), interesting story so, well done. Can you comment back to be your real name so I know who you are, please?

    ReplyDelete