Thursday 13 October 2011

The things I'd never forget!!!


I followed the evil scientist into a dark room.What I saw,I would never forget...!!! In that room there was an laboratory with many strange ingredients and what I'd never forget was the testing item and many special medical... Aaaaaahhh! I shouted. Uh oh!!!I dropped something!!! Suddenly he turned back and shouted. Who are you?Why do you come here ? I was very frightened!!! He walked to me with an angry face,but when he came to me,he started to smile.I was very wondering????How come?Why should he ...???Follow me! he said. And I followed him to a secret room. He shown me an unbelievable machine.I'm searching to do this machine since i was as yours ages. he said with a big smile. What is it? i asked him. ''Time machine'' ,Hahahahaha!!! he shouted and laugh with a confident felling. Wow! oh my gosh ! Now i known why he didn't kill me and smile.Because I'm holding his book:) ! I found it while i was following him. Maybe he thought that I'm searching to do that machine too.I started to smile and talked to him without any fear. He shown me his watch. At first I thought it just a simple watch,but I'm wrong very wrong! It's one part of Machine. He explain me , how to use it and shown all of interesting things that he got from the past . He have been to the past and realize everything in the world . I also got in that machine and traveled through the past with him too,It was really amazing ,I thing,I'm lucky to meet him. Now the things that I'd never forget is the time I met him,got inside the machine and journey with him!!!

3 comments:

  1. his machine look very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing!

    What was the most interesting thing that you saw in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  3. when Mr Hun sen played football at olympic stadium.

    ReplyDelete