Thursday 13 October 2011

The Alien School


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework. When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens they are awful. They have big ear, long nose, fort arms and eight legs. Their skin is green. They are looking at me. I'm very scary. I ran out. I want to go home. At the middle way I see the principle. He ask me what am I doing here. I tell him that all the teacher are aliens. Then his face start change. He has big ear, big mouse and his skin is red. He look like them. He is an alien,too. I start running again. He run after me. I don't know where can I go. I'm very tired. When I look back I don't see him.I'm stop running.I sat on the floor. I think I can escape from him but it's not true. When I got up I see him and all teachers stand in front of me. They catch me I can't run anymore. They make me become alien,too. I don't want to be alien.I close my eye and when I open again I see myself on my bed. It's just a dream. It's time to go to school. When I arrive school I tell my friend about my strange dream. They say I am think a lot. And we all laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Ewww... its nice one ^___^ so cool man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dalis! Funny story- well done!

    Maybe your YL10 teacher is an alien. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i should leave the school. But if my alien teacher is cute i will think again.

    ReplyDelete