Thursday 13 October 2011

The Scary Box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help!Let me out of here" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. when I heard this voice I was very very scared because I haven't heard like this voice before. After that I say "who" again and again. So I try to opened this box but can't opened it, I'm bored about it very much. For the voice was louder and louder. Suddenly I run away from this street. When I was tired I take a sit under the tree and I just looked up the tree to know that up there have box or not, when I'm started look up I saw one box that the same as the box at the first street, voice is louder and louder the same before too. So I don't have any idea, I just climb to the tree take the box down and try to opened those box again, but I don't know why I can't opened the box,(I'm started cry)
For the voice was louder and louder and the box can't opened again and again. When I don't know how to do everything , I know that I just can running far away from this place only. When I'm try to run and run I have going to a forest, Those forest is very very quite and have a lot of box more than 2 more street before. and the voice was louder and louder, Finally I can opened the box one by one when I opened for 20 boxes, the voice was came down,and have one more voice say" thank you very much don't scared me" and all of the story is came from the box. I think in the box have ghost and the ghost is only want everyone help him or her can go outside only. (For every think is only a dream).

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Manuth! I thought that this story was a good one! You have done a great job here- keep it up.:-)

    ReplyDelete