Thursday 13 October 2011

The Old Alladin Lamp


While digging in the dirt , I found an old dirty lamp. I started to wipe the dirt off, when , suddenly,
a genie appeared and promised to grant me three wishes . I suggested to a genie for three wishes while a genie was appearing in front of my face .
First I said to a genie " I wanted to be a billionaire " I always think about to be billionaire because when I have lots money I can buy much more thing that I want . I will buy a best car like Lamborghini , and buy a big villa and big land , buy a best modern furniture , modern clothes and help poor people . I will buy most expensive computer and laptop for me and my family . I buy helicopter and plane for me and family to travel to another country by Official transporter . I buy a modern and expensive 3D T.V and 3D DVD player for my room and living room . I will lock security home by typing the password on touch screen PC to lock the house and my room only . after that a lots money appear on my face .

Second I said " I wanted to be happiness everyday " Because sometime I don't want arguing everyday like my neighbor I hate this thing in my whole life . I want to laugh everyday , every single night . I want my family , my friends enjoy together by no argue each other .

And third the last wishes I said " I wanted to be a teenager however I get an old ages " I don't want to be old before age because I don't want to use product . I want to be nature . Other cosmetics product isn't good for our body or face . So I decide to be nature body and face but beauty . While I was wishing I started open my eyes and my desired come true !

2 comments: