Thursday 13 October 2011

The lovely box


I was walking down the street when i saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say"help! let me out of here!"To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.
I was very afraid. And i decided to open it. Suddenly i saw something in here it look like dogs but it doesn't a dog. And then it said that" thanks for helping me from here! My name is Cendy. My family leave me. I no place to go.Can you help me?" I said that " My mom doesn't like animal. But I can feed you" And then i get cendy i my bag. I don't tell my family about this. When i went to school i put it in my bag and i don't tell anyone. One day my teacher gave me an exam but i can't do it because it too difficult.And I can't do anything. but cendy get out and tell me the answer of the exam. I don't know it right or wrong. when the day that teacher gave the result. My result are right all. I very happy. when it break time i went home suddenly i saw a group of girl look at me. And they come to me and hit me.hit and hit but i didn't hurt. Oh! I know why i don't hurt because cendy help me. And he make a group of girl drop down. Next week my cousin come to live with my family. Her name is SIV CHHY. when she come i will tell her about Cendy. The day that my cousin come to my house is today. I go to bus stop to wait her and cendy go with me too. Oh my cousin come i saw her. She is walking to me. suddenly have a car crash her i see her sleep on the road and see a lot of blood.I call the ambulance to get her to hospital. when she and me arrive hospital the doctor look at her and say that" she die" I scare and i cry too much. And then Cendy get out and do something on her and i see her can open her eyes and can speak. But i don't see cendy anymore. And I very upset because i lose my friend. A few day later when i go to school like every day I see something run to me. Oh i see cendy come to me. The end cendy live with me forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Muy Kim! You have used your imagination very well and I enjoyed reading your story.

    Good work!!

    ReplyDelete