Thursday 13 October 2011

Millions Of Footprints


I was walking in the woods when suddenly I saw something strange on the path ahead.There were millions of tiny footprints coming out of the bushes,crossing the path,and disappearing into the bushes on the other side.
I had some free time so I decided to follow the footprints.
It was very difficult because the path had a lot millions.
First, I followed the footprints one by one and suddenly You Know what happened? I saw a big house cover by ices.I was wonder however I entered the door with a bad mood.I was scream when I saw a tiny person who knocked my foot.I was very cold and He said '
Let's Follow me' with a big smile.I followed him and then I saw a lot of tiny people who carried a jacket and gave it to me.'Thanks You guy' I said.I was covered by jacket.They took me to a very enormous room.I made a guess That room was the Dinner room.I saw a huge table with comfortable chairs.They said 'Let's Take a sit'.I smiled.Just a few minutes later I heard someone is knocked a bell.I was surprise when I saw a chef who was a tiny woman,She lifted a food and said 'This one is for you only,lady'.I said 'Really???'.She said 'Yeah,Sure!'.I ate a food and said 'Enjoy it all!'.
Hahaha!!!!
'Wake up!!'That was my mother.
It was a dream only but It Liked a fact one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lideth, how are you? You have used some good vocabulary in this post.
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete