Thursday 13 October 2011

One strange ALIEN stuck in the BOX



I was walking down the street when i saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, i heard a voice say, ''Help!!! Let me out of here!!!'' To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.

Oh My God!!!!! I opened that box and i saw a strange thing i didn't know what is that!! That was maybe a life look like a person or something! Then i asked '' Who are you?? What are you??'' And then it answered '' I'm an alien form mars. I came here on earth to find some plant and I want to try if it can grows in mars'' I felt so surprise and a little bit strange i asked it again '' So you're a person in mars but why you stuck in this box??'' It answered '' When i was walking along the street someone caught me and put me in this box. I was so scared!!'' I still don't understand I continued asking '' How did you come here how??'' It responded to me '' I came here by the AUFO of my leader in mars'' '' So how how do you get back??'' '' I have a machine here when I want to go back I just press this one.''Ah!!ok'' '' oops sorry my leader is coming bye!!! nice to meet you thanks for help'' '' No wait!! I'm not yet finish asking you!!!! How can you speak earth's language??''

Ooh that thing didn't answer to me.......i still had lots of questions to ask...hmmm i guess maybe next time i wish that alien stuck in this box again!!!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting and funny story, Ellee! Good writing.

    I especially like this:
    "I was so scared!!'' I still don't understand I continued asking..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks teacher and my friends.....:)

    ReplyDelete