Thursday 13 October 2011

The Genie Of Old Lamp


While digging in the dirt,I found an old dirty lamp.I started to wipe the dirt off,when,suddenly,a genie appeared and promised to grant me three wishes. I didn't believe it .It was amazing.My first wish I said I wanted to be the king that I could help poor people and I would have a lot of servants and a Beautiful Royal Palace.Second wish was I wanted to be a Pop Singer because I would like to dance and sings like Michael Jackson .I also wanted wanted to have millions of fan.The last wish was I wanted to be a billionaire . When I had billion of money , I could buy many Rolls Royce cars and I could travel around the world and around the space on holiday .Suddenly, My three wishes were successful and I couldn't see the lamp anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you have millions and millions of dollars, are you going to give your teacher some!?

    ReplyDelete