Thursday 13 October 2011

The Alien School


I don't know why but today I got up early so I decided to go to school early and do my homework.When I got there, I had a problem with math so I went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby. I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens....then that I was very scared I didn't know what to do, I just went back to the classroom and then I had talked to my classmates and I'm starting asked them that the teacher were all aliens? Then they were answered me back that " we' re aliens too, what the problems??" later I was replied with a scary motion...I though maybe I'm going to be an alien too. And I was tried to left that school but I still can't get out, in the school there were all aliens and I'm an alien too and we went to the UFO and we all got there we felt like a hell we can't breath and feel anything.. Later when we felt a sleep and its just a bad dream...!!!

6 comments: