Thursday 13 October 2011

The Box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, "Help, Let me out of hear!" To my Surprise, the voice was coming from the box. I replied back to the box "Who are you?". "If you you help me, I'll give you what you desire!" The box said. Then I decided to walk closely to the box and saw what it is. Bang!! I kicked the box away because I've clearly seen that there was a very tiny old man, stood there. I'm really freaking out. I screamed loudly and decided to run away. Two days later, I was walking down the street again and still, the wooden box was there. I tried to be patient and talked to box again. "Who are you?" I shouted. "Please, Help me! I'll give you what you desire." The box said. "How can I gonna help you?" I replied. "Just grab me out of this stupid box". Suddenly, I grabbed him out of the box and put him down the road. "So what is your desire?" The man said with a beautiful smile. "I wanna be rich" I said. "Absolutely, I can help you" He smiled. "So You can just go back to your home now!". I walked back to my house with a hopeless dream. The next morning, I noticed that, someone was knocking my door, So I decided to walk through the door. Then I opened the door "Oh My God!!", I screamed loudly. There was nobody here but I've saw a hurden box of gold in front of my house. I was pretty surprise, and then I screamed loudly to the sky "Thank You very much, My little man". I went back inside my house with a hundred box of gold and lived happier ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, Pisey! This was very entertaining to read and you have used some grrrreat vocabulary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!I'll always try my best :D

    ReplyDelete