Thursday 13 October 2011

ThE BoX


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly,I heard a voice say, "Help ! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.I walk around and around the box and the voice was loudly than before.3 minute a go I take it in to my room and than I opened but nothing and than I put under my table this night at 12 pm I heard this voice a gain and than I turn on the light and opened the box but the box is nothing so I went to bed a gain.At 1 pm the voice was strange and louder than before but this time I don't opened I only turn on the light and the voice stop loud and than I go to bed a gain 2 minute later I don't heard the voice but I can see one pretty girl look like angel.I asked " Why you come here and Why you can come into my room?" She say I was looking my box and than I walk though my table and find the box but the box was lost I tell her this night when I walking down the street I saw a small box by the road and than I take the box into my room and I put under my table but now why it was lost and I forgot to tell you about this box.This box was stranger this night when I sleep I can heard the voice from the box but when I opened the box is nothing.Suddenly the box was on my bed and than I take it to her and the voice was heard again but this time when she opened the box in the box has a lot of monster coming out and the pretty girl transform to the big monster and kill me .On 6 am my alarm clock ring I get up and shout it but all of this tonight is my dream!hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Richard, the picture you chose is interesting. Can you tell me why you chose it?

    It's a good story-well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose this picture because this story is a dream.

    ReplyDelete