Tuesday 11 October 2011

thank you teacher.... :)))


Hello, teacher. I'm Alexa. How have you been? What are you doing?


Well, I am so happy when u put me up to a higher level. I'm so nice to study with you. Two days in a week it's not so long but I got many knowledge from you such as writing skill, how to make a blog, vocabulary and also improved my speaking. On the other hand, I promise you I will try my best to study for passing my new level.


Finally, I have nothing to say besides the word thank you very very much. Wish you all the best and successful. :))))

4 comments:

  1. Hello!

    How nice of you to write to me on the blog! I hope you enjoy YL12 and I am sure that I will see you around ACE.

    Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, teacher!

    I hope I can share my idea or post something on this blog to improve my writing skill even though I'm not the student of YL 10.

    See you there teacher. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah thx u... :)))) night hunter

    ReplyDelete