Friday 7 October 2011

My Bad Holiday



Hi everyone here^^!nice to see u in here it my first time in this blog so let me to introduce myself to u:)

My name is Hanni.I'm 14 years old.I'm study at ACE(yl 10).I'm good at dancing and not good at math.In my free time I read novels and read a book.Watching TV and listening to music if I have time.Now I want to tell everyone here about my scary holiday.

Last weekend me and my family went to Kom Pong Soam for our vocation.When we arrive there it nearly midnight and we're really tired and feel sleepy.So we find out hotel to stay but I think it my unlucky day because all the hotel are no room for our to stay.So we continue to try to find hotel to stay but it just no room when we while driving we see the very old guest house because we were tired and sleepy so we decide to choose this guest house.My family member has just only 4 member so we just want only room to stay.Because we're very tired and sleepy so when we arrive the room after we take a shower already we sleep immediately.When it near 12:30pm I get up when immediately I hear the sound whose people talking with each other I think my parents talking but when I see to them I see they're sleeping when I feel afraid immediately I see the two shadow near the door.I become feel afraid when the shadow start walk to me I feel very very afraid I can't do anything so I can do only close my eyes for don't see the twos shadow.When the morning I get up I don't see the shadows anymore I see only my parents smile that smile to me.
This is my bad holiday :(

2 comments:

  1. Hey, scary story!

    It's good to see you writing your first post on the blog. I hope that you enjoy your term in YL10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher i will try my best in this term like my group name^^

    ReplyDelete