Thursday 6 October 2011

My Trip to Siem Reap


One day it was Sunday so i had no class. My family went to siem reap.At 11 o clock we arrived and We stayed at a hotel . It was a really big hotel and alot of guests.Next hour We went to Angkor Wat temple. There were alot of people are coming to visit this temple.After that we had lunch at the restuarant near Angkor wat.The food was very delicious.The restaurant called " Khmer Food". We ate and laughed together.Next day I went to visit my grand parents and my cousin . I was so exciting to see them . I talked with my grand ma and played foot ball with my cousin. Last we went to zoo there were alot of animals and birds.Many birds were singing and it was really noise.At monday we went home.

3 comments:

  1. Sound so interesting, Song Heng. Your trip is attractive me to go there. Honestly,I have never been to Siem Reap and I hope next year on my vocation I can go there once. Well, I'm so happy to read this and I hope you will post more and more blog about your trip as this one too. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Song Heng and thanks for making your first post. Well done!

    To T.O.B: I hope you get to visit Siem Reap soon. It's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah teacher, I wish I can go there. Thank you. :)))

    ReplyDelete