Thursday 6 October 2011

MY lovely FAMILY



HELLO everybody..!My name MEY.I'm 15years.Now a day i study at ACE..!YL10..!And study KHMER at SISOWAT high school.Now i wanna introduce my self.My favorite color is BLUE and my favorite food is chicken grill! I like to reading,talking,and swimming..!And my hobby is listen to music my kind of music is ROMAN...At the free time i always help my mom to do housework or playing toy with my little brothers and sisters.I like to discuss the lesson with my old brother!Because he can explained me very well.Every sunday i always go sport club to swim with my lovely old sister!she teach me how to swim :D SO i love my brothers and my sisters...!I always remember the story between me and my young brother,sister and my old brother,sister and i cant forget it....THEY always make me happy in my life!THEY always take care me!
I love my mom..! because she always good for me.she always care me! and she is a good mommy and a good wifehouse...And i also love my dad.Because he always give me a good advice.So i think he is a good father,a good husband,and a good businessman..!My family always good in my mind..!I always love them...!And you???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mey,

    It's great to see your first post on the YL10 blog.

    I hope you have a great term in YL10!

    ReplyDelete