Thursday 6 October 2011

introduce myself


Hi! everybody and my teacher.My name is manuth,or you all can called me nuth. I'm 14 years old. I'm study at sisowath high school in grade 8, for English school is at ACE SP(Samdech Pan).Today is the first day that student in yl10 made a blogs.
In my free time I like to watching TV, listening music, reading a story book comedy book magazine ghost story it okay..And for sometimes I very very bored I also ride my bike-cycle to go to my aunt house too, when I'm go to there I can meet my cousins and play with them. Like to play with them very much because they can make me happy for sometime make me cry too.For today is my cousin birthday. can everybody said to her. date is 06/10/2011.
Now i want to tell you all about the happiness day it when i go to visited kompong soum province,when i visited it on phoum ben day. On the street i saw a lot of tourist go to visited there.Have alot of trees and river too. when we go to a beach have a lot of people go to visited and my parents my brother my cousins and my nephew are swimming together, we play football at there do something that very very happyat the beach, when the evening is come we're go to find hotel. (this is my describing).
I like to study English at ACE very much. first when I do a blog the first time I think it to difficult but when my teacher tell my carefully and clearly I think easy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Manuth!

    Well done- this is a good first post.

    Why do your cousins make you cry, sometimes?

    ReplyDelete