Thursday 6 October 2011

New to yl10

Hi! Everybody in blog here I'm new into yl10 and I would like to introduce my name my self to you and if you would like to comment please comment I'm glad to answering all of the question that ask me . I think maybe some of u must study yl10 too so I'm glade to be your friend . ok now let's talk about my name and my self but first I would like to tell you about my name . My name is lima everybody can call me ah ma or lima it's ok for me and this year I'm 15 years old .

This time I would like to tell you a bout my self In the free time I like listening to music swimming skating dancing with my sister and my brother . the music that i prefer to listen is English song because I think that English song is romantic and it slowly to listen when I listen it my English is better. the place that I like to swim is at Phnom Penh sport club and Cambodiana hotel . I'm frienly and I'm silent person because I don't like noisy and talk a lot . I think that talk alot is not important for us .

Over all i would like to say thank you aall of you that reading my information and if all of you like to comment please comment I 'm glade to be your friend.

2 comments:

  1. Grrrrreat first post, Lima!

    I look forward to seeing more of your work on the blog!

    What is the Phnom Penh Sports Club like? I have never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often swim there also. Eh.....Lima, do i know u before?

    ReplyDelete