Thursday 6 October 2011

My lovely holiday


Hello everybody! My name is Dolly.It is my first time in blog.I don't know what I need to write.But now I want to tell you about my holiday.
Last week I went to Kompong Som province with my family. We leave home at 5o'clock and arrive there at 11o'clock. First, we find a small hotel and then we go to Ocherteal beach. We ate lunch there. We ate sea food such as lobster crab octopus.It is delicious.But I like octopus the most. After we ate lunch my sister and me go swimming.And my brother made a sand castle.My parent are relax. I can't swim but my sister can. She teach me how to swim. There are a lot of people. Some people are playing volleyball some are swimming.At last we need to go back I don't want to go. Then at 4o'clock we go back to the hotel. And at 6pm we ate dinner near the hotel. Then we went to the port. My father say he want me to see the place that people transport thing. It is large and wee can see many ship.
At last we came back to the hotel. We stay for a night. And tomorrow we leave the hotel at 9 after we eat breakfast and arrive home at 3 o'clock. This is the end of my holiday.And I want to say I'm very happy.
Thank for reading my blog. If I have mistake u can command. Wish u all happy.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, Dolly!

    Good work and I enjoyed reading about your trip to the beach.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts during the term!

    ReplyDelete