Thursday 6 October 2011

Pay Back


Hello! My name is Theary. I really love badminton so much and i always play it after my study and I hate swimming very much because I think it's so broing. I like to eat vegetable and meat but just a little. I can't eat meat so much because I think my healthy is important. In my freetimes I like to read a books and listen to music. And I don't like to watch TV so much. Now I want to tell you about a very interesting story. After you read the story ready I would like you to think about the story.
One day, In the one supermarket has one man's name jack was calling to the another one man and said "Henry,I want you to paid back my money. you owe my money 100$ for 3 month ago. where is my money?.You knew I owe this money from other person too, and now he wnats me to paid back. And than Henry told jack to wait and than he call to another man that owe his money,too. And He's name ken.And said " please paid back my money". Henry wants ken to paid back his money too.But suddenly ken was calling to jack that in the supermarket and he wants jack to paid back his money right now.

4 comments:

  1. HELLO THEARY. your word that u write are wrong not BROING is BORING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theary, how are you?

    Enjoy the blog this term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur story is so interesting i miss u fri:(

    ReplyDelete