Thursday 6 October 2011

Sports


Hi all friend my name is Richard I was very happy that i can use the blog. In my blog I want all friend know about sport.Sport is the most thing that can make you relax can help you to have a good health make you strong and make your body slim.When you get angry with someone or have a big big problems and boring some work after you play sport ready it can make you stop angry with someone the big problems must be small and make you feel better than before.For the girl if you fat or you wanna get slim body you must play sport one time a day to help you get slim body and for the old people if you get sick with health you must play sport three or four time a week to make you strong and get away form your ill.Sport is the good way to make your body slim strong and the best thing is make your heart good.All friend that read my blog ready you must play a lot of sport that you like to make you good health and strong.

3 comments: