Thursday 6 October 2011

Sports Happy and Boring


Hi! All friend my name is Makara i am very very happy because i can use the blog .I want to tell all friend to know about sport i think you are all like if we play sport it can help you to have a good health and can make your body slim and can make you are fun and stronger than people who don't play sport .sometimes it get you are angry with other people because you lost if you win you don't angry you will be happy .
At the free time you can play for fun and sometimes play for win.I think in the world there are many sports example: football,tennis,basketball . There are many people like to play football than other sports because it is fun and it is a good sport and have many people fun that sport very and very much. All people like sport because sport is play for fun not for fighting.
At the last i want to tell you some idea that i can do on Saturday when i play football i kick into the goal one score and i am very happy because i don't think i can do this because always my team blame i can't play and i am angry with my team so much, but i don't do anything.When i kick into the goal one score my team say "I am good at football"I like that words so much and i never hear that word.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Makara, this is good work. Well done!

    It's great to hear about you scoring a goal. Keep doing it! :-)

    ReplyDelete