Thursday 6 October 2011

My favorite sports


Hello my name is Dadil . I am 12 years old. I like to tell everyone about my favorite football team is Chelsea F.C . this team have very good players there are : Peter Cech, A.cole ,Terry,Ivanovic and more ..........

This team is amazing the team in the English football history,They also won 6 league cups , 4 cups ,1 runner - up in UEFA Champion league .....

This season their manager name is Andre - Villa - Boa, and also bring new players from Spain his name is Juan Mata.

Hello my name is Chetra.My favorite sports are:volley ball ,foot ball ,tennis ,wresting ,swimming and more.....

The sport I play every day is volley ball and foot ball,because I'm good at them.and everyday I train it about three year.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Zombies!

    Thanks for making your first post- well done! I hope you enjoy your study in YL10

    ReplyDelete