Thursday 6 October 2011

Nightmare!!!!!!


Hello! every body. My name is Alexa. I'm from American Intercon Institute. I'm happy to share my own story to all of you. Alright, I would like to tell you about my nightmare.

Maybe around 2 months ago I was slept with my mom in my mom's room. Then I was dreaming about one man walked behind me in a dark place n shouted loudly " hey!!! stop" I was so scared but I didn't stop and I walked faster n faster. After that he was spoke to me " If you don't stop, I will kill your little brother " then I started to stood and looked back and I saw my little brother was in his hand. I was so shock and I saw that man carried a knife. So I shouted loudly "don't..don't kill him" he didn't care what I said and he just told me to walked behind him. Then I followed him. He walked to a dark house and I saw nothing in that house only three of us. I walked to him and said "What do you want from me??" he said " I want nothing from you, I just want you to stay here with me. " then I rejected and said "No! I mean nothing to you, why you want me to stay here with you?" he replied "I need a little girl to be my god daughter, If u don't I will kill your brother." then I saw he carried a knife n he started to killed my brother. I was screamed "No!!!" and cried out loud. Then my mom woke me up and said "What happened? Why you shouted so loud babe? mom is here." I was cried and hugged my mom. I told her what was happened in my dreamt then she told me "It's just a dream, don't worry you and your brother are safe. Go to wash your face, I wait you in living room. We gonna have a breakfast together"

Finally, I'm feeling better after I talked to my mom and I had a sweetie breakfast with my family. Thank You!!! Mommy... :))

12 comments: