Thursday 6 October 2011

My First Day at School


Hello ! My name is Pisey. I'm very friendly, kind and a little bit funny. I study English at ACE. I'm a new student there. I've noticed that most of ACE students are good in English. They've a really good pronunciation. They spoke like an American that everybody can understand them. Once of the first day of school, When I just walked in to the school, I didn't know whether my classroom is, So I decided to ask one young lady that stood near the stair. Then the thing that's unbelievable was, She talked to me with a very clear pronunciation, and good grammar. And then she showed me the directions with a smiling face. I smiled back to her and walked to the direction that she showed. After that day, I tried to work hard on my Speaking. And I hope one day I'll become an outstanding ,too.

3 comments:

  1. The same as me, Pisey. I was shock when I'm came to ACE on the first day. Nobody tell me where my room is. Then I asked to a little girl stand next to me and she told me with very clear information and then I can find out where my room is.. :))I wish you all the best and become an outstanding.. :))
    just try our best, one day you will be success.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pisey, this is great work. Well done!

    The first day at a new school can be a bit scary, can't they? If you want to know anything make sure you ask me. OK? :-)

    ReplyDelete