Thursday 6 October 2011

I funny story



Hello everybody introduce myself to all of you. I'm Phei Eur I'm 10 years old,I like reading and swimming. I would like to tell you a story. Once upon a time there was three friends name Nothing, Nobody, and Crazy. One day Nothing want to go to the lake but he fell into the lake. Then Nobody tell Crazy to call the police. When the police pick up the phone Crazy said "Hello police my name is Crazy Nobody tell me Noting fell into the lake the police was very angry and he turn off his phone.

5 comments:

  1. It's so funny, Phei Eur. I was reading your story and laughed alone. I hope you guy will post more and more funny story as this one. Thank you.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story, Phei Eur! Thanks for making your first post- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny! but you tell me already . From muy kim,

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i tell you already thanks for liking my story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete