Thursday 6 October 2011

introducing me


Hi every one!!!Nice to meet yall. My name is Ellee. I'm 14 years old. I study at Anukwat high school. I'm in grade 9. And also i study english here at ACE in yl 10. In my free time i like to listening to music,reading books,playing games,searching internet,go to the beach,hang out with friends,go to the park,riding bicycle and go shopping with my friends. But now i don't have any free time anymore because now this year is the year that i'm going to have exam so i have to study hard. Anyway i still have sunday is my free time. After i finish my exam i think i'm going to visit Singapore and Malaysia with my aunt. It's my present for my exam. And if i get all A..........well i don't think so. In my holiday i like to visit Siem Riep province because that province has lots of historic buildings and also i like to visit Sihaknouk Ville that have the beautiful beach and i like to swim when i go there i always swim especially eat some seafood that have lots of vitamin. At last i wanna tell you about my next future,well i think i wanna be an accounting no reasons for this.....what's yours??any ideas??

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Ellee!

    Good luck in your Grade 9 studies. If you write like you did in your first post then I think you will do well in English!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete