Thursday 6 October 2011

My Bad Habit




Hi.....everyone! I'm Maria. I study Khmer at Yukunthor High School.

Today is 6th October, is the second times I meet my teacher, Philip!!!
I'm doing my work happily in the cool classroom. He shows us how to start a blog and I become a blogger now. He was so good of telling us how to make it. Everyone's got their own story to write about. Now It's 3:32, we're writing .
Every Monday to Saturday, i wake up early morning to prepare everything for school. Don't confused! I'm not up from my bed by myself. I use the alarm clock and sometimes my mom wakes me. At school, my friends always ask me out to the cafeteria. And i also go with them anytime. But i always eat nothing. My friends force me to eat but i disagreed. I don't like to eat meal. On the other hand, i loved eating snacks....that's why I'm so overweight now. I eat 2 times a day, but i eat snacks over 2 times... . When i come home, all the food are cooked by my mom. But i sometimes help her cooking. In the afternoon, i have English class only on Tue & Thurday. After finished class, my mom comes and gets me from school. Then i get home, after i took a bath , I start to do my both schools homework. I enjoy of doing them. But i also bored because they sometimes too complicated for me. At the weekend, once when i think about the laundry I'm getting sick. In my life I hate laundry. While my mom was asking me about it, I said I did it already mom!! This is the worst habit in me. In my leisure time, best things for me are watching TV, surfing the internet. Especially writing. These are my bad habit. Hope everyone enjoy my blog!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,

    Great first post! I look forward to seeing more of your work on the blog. I hope you enjoy this term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and have you done the laundry..!?
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks.....what does it means, great first post?? :P And I'm not yet finished it.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops.....now i understand it"great first post"

    ReplyDelete