Thursday 6 October 2011

UNLUCKY DAY


hello every body in blog! My name is Muy Kim. I study Khmer at BELTEI international school at grade 11. And I study English at ACE school and at grade young learner 10. In my free time i like reading book , watching TV and playing game. This is my first time in blog. First time i think that it is too difficult to do but it only write about story and post.Now i tell you about my unlucky day. last Saturday i went to KONG PONG SAM province with my family. when we arrived first we went to find hotel to stay but no room. And then we start to find another hotel but it still no room. And the end we can find the hotel but it had only one room. first we think that went to find another hotel but it's too late because it 8:00pm.And then we decided to stay in the room . Oh! forget tell you that my family have 5 member so only a room it too small. After that we went to the room. Those room not big and not small. I too tired and hungry. After we had shower already we went out to find the restaurant.After we eat dinner already we went to the hotel to sleep because tomorrow we need to go for a walk. when every one was sleeping i not yet sleep because it too cold. when i start sleep again i hear someone cry and then when i went out i see nothing and don't hear anything. when i went to sleep i hear it again and louder and louder and then i call my sister and ask her hear anything she say No . And she sleep again but i can't sleep I'm very afraid. I can't do anything i can only close my eyes. At the next morning i tell my mom all every thing that meet last night . And she asked waiter there and he said that in this room had person die . The women that die have been stay in this room with her husband and her husband kill her because she wanted to divorced him.And then we went back home and don't go for a walk because of afraid. My unlucky day is the end .

1 comment:

  1. Muy Kim, that is a scary story! Is it true?

    Good first post-well done!

    ReplyDelete