Thursday 6 October 2011

My Frightened Night


At first I'm going to introduce you all about myself!I'm Flora from young learner10!Now I'm going to tell a very strange story of mine which happened about a year ago! That happened in the night when I was sleeping in my bed suddenly something hit my head and made me woke up with fear!what I saw was just a plastic bottle with a little note inside.I took out the note and started reading it.The letter said"Meet me now at your old house!"I was really scare after read that letter but my mind told me that I should go and find out what was there at my old house! I was walking in a dark street alone at night and heard sound of cats whining to each other before I reached my old house!We left this house for about 8 years ago since I was young!Since I left this house I've never come and see it even once!The house now looked old and creepy!As I walked in the house and opened the old door I saw some words written on it which said"Come in"!That strange words was written with res paint and I thought it was written with blood.I felt much scary when I entered the house and I shouted out"Is there anyone here?"but no one had reply me back until I saw a door of a room upstairs suddenly opened!I remembered that room used to be my room since we lived here!I walked upstairs through the old stair and entered the room.Just my feet with got in the room made me heard many people shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me!I was completely shocked before I recognized what that day was.It was my birthday!and the people who celebrated the party was my family and my friends!I felt really happy and recieved many gifts from my family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent!

    What ever you do, Flora, keep writing because you have a talent for it!

    ReplyDelete