Thursday 6 October 2011

My Favourie Sports


People always play Sport for there healthy ! And their have own favourite Sports also . Here is
my favourite Sports . Every Saturday and Sunday I always go to Olympic stadium . Do u know why I go there ? Because I go to play Soccer with my friends ! I always go to Olympic Stadium at 5 PM . I play at there until 6:30 PM . And I come out of the Stadium and go home. At every Sunday at 5 PM also I go to Sorya Super Market to ride ski , until 7 PM . We always do play all that Sports every Saturday and sunday !

Now our city have alots Sport place . When we play sports we will get extra healthy and strong than before . I dont want to be football player because our country not yet develope the sports yet . Maybe in the future have a good player and own stadium . I very want a good stadium like England , when I watch football time on T.V i love their grass , shirts , stadium , fans , price , original shoes and balls .

Our Goverments not yet think about sports because we just back up from the war so we must develope our City first . We fast for develope and Now we something nearly the best for us ! So I think my favourite will be update to the best also . I want our soccer team in Cambodia go to FiFa Soccer World too much . Now I see they can play like England maybe 50% and can get a lot of Champions too ! I wish my dream come true like I think ..

1 comment:

  1. Khmer Boy, this is good work!

    I hope Cambodia get to the World Cup, too. Maybe they will play my country, New Zealand.

    But who would win?

    ReplyDelete