Thursday 6 October 2011

That's my first time to be here!


Hi,my name is Kimkimbanu! I'm really happy to be in my class yl 10.

Hi!everyone today is my first day that I come in here!This is my second day that I 'm here in my good class.And when I come into to for my first day I met my firend that they studied with me last term but I meet the new person for me is my teacher,Philip he is so cool. he tell me and all my classmates to do something to know each other.In class we introduce our name to each other. and teacher always make us happy , he told us to ask someone ask our funny question.at the end of class he tell us to finish our working and he tell us :"go home"
everyday I always do something that can improve my knowledge like: reading watching the movie with the subtitles and their English in the movie is so good and I keep it in my mind and say this words to each other.To improve your English is so easy for us but when I was young I always think that English and other subjects is so hard but when I look the book that it talk about the person mind and I think about their word in the book, they said "we should try our best", "no one perfect" and "don't think you're so weak". I keep that word and think. Now everything is perfect because my knowledge is better than. I can improve it by myself .
Think again about your future! it is so long for your future ,you should not think the future is not important for us and please don't tell yourself that you can't do anything in the future,so you will not win your own life.If you have more knowledge ,it is the key to unlock your mind .

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kimkimbanu,

    Great work! I especially like the picture that you have used here!

    Happy blogging this term...

    ReplyDelete