Thursday 13 October 2011

The Alien school


I don't know why but today i got up early so i decided to go school early and do my homework when i got there had problem with math so i went to the teacher 's room to find Mr. Barnaby . i open the door and i see that my teacher were all alien . the all teacher was see me and sad "Hello" to me and then i was ran out of my school . suddenly i decided to go in school again and i thing it is dream I'm crazy my eye was problem o oh! . it not dream because i saw a strange bottle in the teacher's room .I was thing when the all alien teacher were went out the all people in the country were be alien all then i just ran to everyone in school and tell them to went out of school to close this school the all alien teacher can't go out . The next day i was went out to found a special doctor to help my teacher because i worry about what happen when the all alien teacher were went out . and i was saw a very clever doctor to help my all teacher . 3 day ago a doctor was meet me and sad the school now was okay! but all of your teacher were in hospital because they were ate lots of paper i feel sorry , sorry to my all teacher. now every thing in my school is okay! and the same before and no alien in school .

2 comments:

  1. ohh! m so afraid because your picture ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky picture!

    It was a good idea to find a special doctor! Good work!

    ReplyDelete