Thursday 13 October 2011

THE ALIEN WORLD


I don't know why but today i got up early so i decided to go to school early and do my homework . When i got there, i had a problem with math so i went to the teacher's room to find Mr. Barnaby . I opened the door and was surprised to see that my teachers were all aliens...
And then i not in the mood i go to call all the student to come and look our teacher was an aliens when all the student in the school see like that some student take a stick ,bat ,shoes .And then i say run! run! suddenly all alien follow me and my friend . When we run to the road we saw someone were an alien all and then we go to school again and we saw too many alien we shouted loudly .
we think we must go to the scientist house only when we got there we tell something that we saw tell scientist .scientist say you are all follow me and we go to one room there are many gun that i saw and scientist introduce about the gun .When we listened already scientist give all the gun to all student . And we go to fight with alien one hour later alien all were kill by us. When we won we have a big party .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Makara, this is an interesting story. Good idea to visit the scientist!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much teacher.Have a nice day and have a good luck

    ReplyDelete