Thursday 13 October 2011

The BOX


I was walking down the street when i saw a small wooden box by the road.suddenly i heard a voice say ''Help!let me out of here!!!'' to my surprise,the voice was coming from the box.


The first m so afraid,Because it so strange!But i wonder so i went to near the box.Suddenly i saw the boy in this!!He cry cry and cry.I know he scare...So i walked to him and ask''who are you?''He said''MY name PETER.I run away from the criminals that want to kill me.So i hide in this box.But when they gone i want to stand up and want back to my home..!But i can't because my legs are hurt and when i saw you walked i shouted'' He told me and he crying...M so pity and then i bring him to his home and tell his parents..! :D

4 comments:

  1. you're very kind person hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mey Mey! Why do you think that the criminals wanted to kill the boy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEACHER PHILIP i don't know too >< but i think maybe criminals they confuse person ^^

    ReplyDelete